The second in our Life Coaching Group series, this focuses on the reshaping of identity through understanding and learning God’s wonder in you. Jesus operated in supernatural ways because he knew his identity as a son. This class are for those that need a deeper understanding in operating and partnering with God to understand the identity he gave you, which is the same identity that he gave Jesus as his son. Developing a sense of identity is an essential part to become mature in carrying the full purpose God has called you to have. God has made you with a wonder inside he wants others to see. This wonder is connected to your identity through the power and presence of Jesus working in you.
1 John 3:1-2
Look with wonder at the depth of the Father’s marvelous love that he has lavished on us! He has called us and made us his very own beloved children. The reason the world doesn’t recognize who we are is that they didn’t recognize him. Beloved, we are God’s children right now; however, it is not yet apparent what we will become. But we do know that when it is finally made visible, we will be just like him, for we will see him as he truly is.
- How to recognize and heal on a cellular level that keep you from receiving the identity of God in you.
- Learn to destroy old believe systems about yourself that block you from receiving the gift of a daughter’s identity.
- How to rebuild a new belief system with new patterns thinking to establish the identity of Christ in your soul and mind.
- How to break the blood line of past pain that has brough painful identity confusion.
- Learn how to change the epigenetics in your body of how you think of yourself to start working in a positive way to have better health.
- Learn what internally and outwardly tears you down, making it difficult to understand who God has created you to be.
- Whether you realize it or not, life affects you. It can really take a toll on you.
This group will meet once a week for a month and will have three classes and one prayer session.
Price shown is for one person up to the maximum of ten attendees.